Saturday, July 19, 2008

Italy in view

Life is crazy as we are getting to the under the year marker, I read Cristi's blog and a few others and see how I neglect my own blog with not writing daily thoughts.  Last week I had written a whole message and some how it was lost in cyber space. So here I am writing while kids are running, playing, and screaming through our house, out side they go, the cousins are here today and oh what fun it is to see them all be crazy together.  I have been told people actually read this so I hope this isn't to disappointing, a friend of mine is in India Barry desires to stop the caste system.  I will put a link to his blog.  God has been so faithful to us to provide for our needs, yet we sometimes complain because we have wants as well as needs.  There has been a test for our faith and it is good to grow but at times it is weary on us, we all are made for community and when in community are needs are met as we share our weariness.  I hope that others are sharing their burdens with each other, we cannot do it alone for we are so frail and an easy target when alone and left to ourselves.  May God be with you always!

No comments: