Thursday, December 6, 2007

Why do our personalities flip flop?

I sit here today in a mildly confused state of why one day or one week I'm up the next she's up and I'm down, I guess the beauty of marriage and what we bring to the table mixed with the oneness thing.  But it's strange to me no matter how many times I have seen it repeated, over six years and it's still weird to me and to Cristi too or at least that's what she said today.  I know things will work out they always do, but being flushed down through a tiny dark hole is never pleasant to me; I know it's beautiful on the other side but it's the whole process thing.  Some call it character building and well it always is, i just typically don't want any more character than I  already have.   Today we met with Chris who is the missions pastor @ Cristi's home church, which is becoming my home church too.  Our kid's love going to their classes every Sunday without a fight at all, they want to go in even without us which wasn't the case in Chicago.  My healing is coming day by day and I am seeing my skin change physically, God's hand on me is amazing and the amount of support and prayer we have received has been overwhelming.  I just didn't know that this many people are connected to us as a family, but I am so very thankful for this physical presence called the body of Christ!  I guess I am not as down as I was when I just started blogging, I am encouraged after all, but the cares of life what I will eat, wear, etc... are sneaking in!  May God be close to those whom love him, may their prayers be heard as psalm  22 says those who trust is in Adonai.  

No comments: