Monday, June 8, 2009

Why don't I blog more often

Well my wife you see is such a great writer, that it is very difficult for me to express myself through writing. I tend to talk more, I hate to text, calling someone and actually speaking seems much more effective and I don't kill people by driving with my thumbs on the key pad. But here I am writing a new blog, maybe I will even trade some of my layout features, add something new, and feel creative once more. I will tell you that typing on my little Hp Mini is much easier than the Mac, I love the Mac, but the keyboard is way to big for me. I can only hope that Apple will create a smaller computer just for me. Things are crazy right now, our move to Italia growing near, preparing our things, packing, throwing away stuff, selling things on craigslist. We argued today and it was not pretty, life is fragile, she is fragile, and I am sensitive also. We could use your prayers if you read this blog. I know that God is good, that he is always on time with things; my timing still isn't and I know I need to learn more about how he moves in my life; in our lives Cristi, myself, and with our kids too! Our children are so unique, they are different from one another and this is beautiful, and with is comes the challenging task of meeting their individual needs. There is also the needs od Cristi, which in this transition are ever challegng for me to provide some stability, since we are in fact in limbo, of disconnecting here and not quite being connected in Torino. There is the subjsect of our support, visas, plane tickets, our luggage, getting everything sold and our house ready for our new tenants. I spent today reading the book of Judges, so very interesting it felt really good to enjoy the Bible, to read it through and keep going section after section, not getting tired or sleepy. But it is one strange discourse after another telling of Israel's rebellion and return to the Lord time and time again...Maybe i am like them in more ways then one, putting fleeces out before the Lord, he answers and I stand in unbelief then he pulls me closer and even when he answers, and though I keep moving forward it is hard to see and believe, help my un-belief. If you are doubting hold tight relief is coming, it's just around the next bend,,,,

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Anonymous said...

diazepam online can i buy diazepam online in the usa - diazepam no prescription usa

Anonymous said...

ativan online lorazepam 1mg anwendung - side effects too much ativan

Anonymous said...

xanax price order xanax online forum - xanax side effects on the brain

Anonymous said...

buy valium cheap online valium expiration - valium 5mg mri

Anonymous said...

zolpidem extended release zolpidem dosage children - what is zolpidem oral

Anonymous said...

order valium online no prescription buy valium online prescription - valium quitting

Anonymous said...

buy valium valium for depression treatment - valium for separation anxiety in dogs

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem tartrate online zolpidem tartrate cipla - what is adco-zolpidem hemitartrate used for

Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan vs xanax alzheimer's - ativan side effects diarrhea

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate for recreational use - zolpidem and hydrocodone

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam 5mg und alkohol - diazepam drug drug interactions

Anonymous said...

discount ativan ativan or xanax which is better - side effects vicodin ativan

Anonymous said...

how to buy xanax online long pass drug test xanax - xanax withdrawal 1mg/day

Anonymous said...

buy lorazepam online ativan side effects alzheimer's - ativan side effects and uses

Anonymous said...

ativan pharmacy ativan and alcohol - ativan klonopin conversion

Anonymous said...

ambien for sale ambien cr generic launch date - price of ambience caitriona

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium in turkey - valium for sale in china

Anonymous said...

ambien order buy ambien san francisco - ambien dosage 10 mg

Anonymous said...

cheap valium 10mg valium equal mg xanax - online pharmacy valium xanax

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambience mall gurgaon customer care - ambien withdrawal sweating

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium 10mg drugs.com - valium high

Anonymous said...

valium pill valium half life drug test - cheapest valium online buy