Friday, November 30, 2007

Stress and The Cares of this World

We all deal differently with stress in our lives some may over eat, talk to much, gamble, use drugs, sex, and number of different ways to escape the pain we feel.  There are many cares which tae away my sight or the ability to see clearly the situation that I am currently in, yet when I am looking at Christ and seeing how he has made me it's all to clear that i am being lead.  When the distractions come into my range of sight and begin to pile up all around me, I can no longer function, and my wife whom I love deeply becomes a pest or annoyance rather than the gift; this goes both ways I become the flacky artist, she's the more structured and practical one.  Are differences are good and actually compliment one another when we are looking at God together, but again distractions make the beauty fade into dreary ugly non-functional parts.  Anyway we are still working through this accident and the effects of it on Cristi and I, what to do with the time given to us; how and what to do after Avant training in January.  And this I know God will work it all out and how it all came together I will not know, only that i went to sleep and woke up and it happened with out my forcing it to be.  Which leads me to just "Being" or resting in Christ Jesus, obeying those things he has brought to my attention the best I can and submiting to his will for my life!  I am very thankful for what I have the life I am living, my wife, the children given to us to raise, food in my belly, clothes on my body, shoes with our holes, a nice clean bed to sleep in.  There is so much be thankful for undoubtibly the faith given to me, and the Journey that I have been smuggled into; this adventure that I am not always thrilled to be in.  It's dangerous and scary there are many issues that surround us traversing life on this earth, friendships and communication with other human beings is not always easy.  I have not always done very well in every relationship given to me, many times I have acted unfairly toward others, I have been selfish with my own time especially in my relationship with my wife; but having deeply hurt each other and worked through forgiveness we have really invested allot into one another.  Having said this it's the only relationship that I have taken to the edge of life and have survived my words and actions, the only one tested past this one is the one I have with God; and he just keeps stickin  around.  Something about that "I'll never leave or forsake you bit"!  Which has bee proven true... Another day on this earth forgiven.....may you find favor in Christ and others today!

No comments: